Heat Processed Chilled Foods Course 29th June 2018
Do you work with heat processed, chilled foods?
The FoodBowl and DWC FoodTech are pleased to present a tailored one-day training course providing food manufacturers (and supporting industry) the practical information needed to manage heat processing options, health risks, guidelines and compliance.
The continued rapid growth in consumer demand for chilled foods has seen a proliferation of a wide range of products utilising an increasing array of packaging and processing systems. The need for widespread distribution means that manufacturers must maximise shelf life without compromising food safety. Whilst chilled foods are perceived as fresh and healthy, there can be increased risks.
This workshop will address the issues involved in the production and distribution of safe, heat processed chilled foods.
The course program includes the following topics:
· An introduction to chilled foods
· Microorganisms of concern
· Health risks associated with chilled foods manufacture
· Heat processing options for the manufacture of chilled foods to extend shelf-life
· Guidelines, regulations and compliance
· Post process handling, storage and distribution of chilled food.
· Case study: When it goes wrong !
DWC FoodTech are Australia’s leading Thermal Processing Specialists (Process Authority) and we are pleased to welcome Stephen Ellis (B. App.Sci, B.Management) who has tailored the workshop to our NZ audience.
These courses have been extremely popular and well-received, so we would advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Any questions then please contact Alasdair Baxter on 0278396768 or firstname.lastname@example.org