BioGro Organic Certification

We are a certified organic production site. Clients can produce a fully organic certified retail product at The FoodBowl if they have their products certified.

Industrial Hemp License

In order to grow, trade in, or process industrial hemp as an agricultural crop an individual, body corporate, or partnership needs to be licensed under the Misuse of Drugs (Industrial Hemp) Regulations 2006. The FoodBowl now has the license to store and process hemp seeds as per the regulations.