Industrial Hemp License

In order to grow, trade in, or process industrial hemp as an agricultural crop an individual, body corporate, or partnership needs to be licensed under the Misuse of Drugs (Industrial Hemp) Regulations 2006. FoodSouth is licenced to store and process hemp seeds as per the regulations.

Custom Food Control Plan (CFCP)

Our manufacturing facility follows Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and has a comprehensive Custom Food Control Plan certification issued by Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI). We can produce products for the local market and Australia, and a number of other export destinations depending on the product.