Event Date: 13 Jul 2020
The Covid-19 pandemic has initiated one of the biggest shifts to consumer behaviour that we’ve ever experienced. Where there’s change, there’s both challenge and opportunity. In this workshop we will teach you how to better understand your customers and provide tools to help you redesign and reset your business offering.
Your $350 ticket includes:
- Pre workshop group online session – 1 hour (13th July)
- 9am – 4pm workshop at the Foodbowl (21st July)
- 30 minute 1:1 online follow up session per company
We highly recommend that if possible, you have several people from your company attend this workshop so offer $600 for two tickets. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Agenda for the workshop:
- Morning – 4 D’s
- Who stole my cheese – yesterday customer vs todays
- Discover – holistic understanding of your customer
- Define – what does this mean for your business now
- Design – explore new opportunities for product and / or delivery & experience
- Deliver – prototype and test strategy
At the end of the day you will leave with:
- Clarity on your new customer
- New ideas to provide for them
- Reset Purpose
- A hand drawn journey map
- Practical tools that you can use with your team
Darryl McClay is a highly experienced leadership coach and Human Centred Designer. As pioneer of the Shopper Marketing industry with his own creative agency, he’s worked with and helped leading brands connect with their customers for over 2 decades. In this session he’ll share his leadership and Human Centred Design experience to guide you through an interactive Discover – Define – Design – Deliver approach that you can apply to your business and share practical tools for keeping your customers at the heart of your business.