Event Date: 28 Oct 2020
This online workshop is aimed at startups and SMEs who are looking to work with supermarkets/FMCG or those who are just starting to get their products into stores. Gain a better understanding of the structure of the market, routes to market, and what you can do to increase your chances of successfully presenting your products for sale on retail shelves.
The topics to be covered include:
- Structure of New Zealand supermarkets and how they operate
- Your product and analysing the opportunity
- Product positioning, pricing and promotional requirements
- Distribution routes to market and servicing the stores
- Understanding the cost of doing business with supermarkets
- Successfully presenting products to category managers and store buyers
- Setting up as a supplier with supermarkets
- How to get your product off the shelf and into shopping baskets
Presenter Robert Wijchers is Managing Director of Traction Consulting and has 20 years of supermarket/FMCG experience to give you real practical insights and information on what you need to know to successfully work with supermarkets. He will focus on working with the two main New Zealand supermarket groups with information also applicable to other retail groups.