Event Date: 31 Jul 2020
Ideal for both established businesses and start-ups who want to deliver better, faster and more profitable innovation!
- 1 day course from approx. 8.30 – 4.30pm
- Cost: Early Bird $350 (+GST) – closes 10 working days prior to event. General admission $400 (+GST).
- Location: Christchurch
The Streamline New Product Development workshop is aimed at manufacturers who wish to streamline their design process, to bring well designed products to market quickly and more profitably.
Participants can be start-up companies new to the disciplines of product development tools and processes, or established companies with experienced PD teams wanting to work smarter and more successfully.
The topics to be covered include:
- NPD Basics – common challenges and how to overcome them
- Linking NPD to business goals and strategy
- Establishing a clear project brief, teams
- Design considerations & designing better-for-the-planet products
- Practical problem solving
- Latest thinking on NPD
NPD expert Saskia van der Geest uses her vast experience to present practical tools and tips for faster, better, more profitable innovation. Saskia’s presentation is packed with real life anecdotes and solutions to common challenges.
During the course participants will apply the learnings to their own real time examples, using the tools to progress actual tasks. The course also gives attendees the opportunity to network and share their experiences with other operators in the region.
Please come prepared to work through your own product development challenges.